Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ahoj


Four and a half hours of sleep and mind-numbing Excel work are really making me miss the stress-free days of studying abroad in Praha. I remember how excited/anxious/eager/hesitant/stoked/etc. I was last December when I had a month to go; it’s weird to think that now I have a bunch of CLOSE friends in the same boat. People say that college is the best time of your life, and that studying abroad is the best semester of college…so where does that leave me? Have I already reached my peak? On top of that, I easily have the hardest year of college coming up ahead of me. The weirdest thing is, study abroad went by so fast but, in retrospect, sort of feels like I was there forever.

Prague
Berlin
Vienna
Dublin
Venice
Florence
Pisa
Siena
Rome
Krakow
Bratislava
Budapest
Amsterdam

All gone. Ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment